The Behavior Services Center provides behavioral therapy for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and developmental disabilities using principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Currently, ABA is considered the most successful treatment for skill deficits
and problem behavior associated with ASD. ABA therapy utilizes evidence-based
procedures and function-based treatments to address behavioral issues and
increase skill repertoires in a variety of areas.
Our behavioral team consists of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and highly-qualified trained therapists to develop and implement a personalized treatment plan for the individuals we serve.
Services We Provide:
· Assessment and Evaluation
· Behavior Support Plans
· Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Treatment
· Data Collection and Analysis
· Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
· Group Therapy
· Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training
· Training for Parents and Family Members
Contact: Marcie Jefferson
We are a state-approved Medicaid Waiver Behavior Service Center and we also accept private pay.
Rates: Vary (based upon services provided)